Hôtels Gouverneur Le Noranda allows travelers to be accompanied by their pets during their stay. However, there are conditions: we want your stay to be memorable for you and your pet and for the other guests of our hotel.
Before your stay
- You must notify us when booking that you are travelling with a pet.
- An additional charge of $30 per pet, (max of $50 per stay), applies.*
During your stay
- Pets should not be left alone in your room.
- When your pet is out of your room, it must be on a leash or in a cage.
- Pets are not allowed in dining areas or meeting rooms.
- The maintenance staff will not enter a room occupied by an animal without the supervision of its owner.
- If your pet creates a disturbance affecting the comfort of our other guests, you will be asked to leave and required to compensate the hotel.
- You are responsible for all damage caused to hotel property by your pet.
* Does not apply to service animals (Mira).